Below is a list of uses mentioned in his video:
- Protection: Use gaffers tape to protect your camera from tripod pate scratches.
- Ease of Use: Make your job easier by marking your settings on your camera.
- Labeling: Grab a strip of gaffers tape and a sharpie and write your name and number on it.
- Lens Marking: Use gaffers tape to mark off focus points.
- Lighting: Gaffers tape is heat resistant, so it's great for various lighting tasks.
- Cables: Because gaffers tape doesn't leave behind a messy residue, using it to secure cables to floors, tripods, and walls is the number one reason why gaffers tape is used in photo and video stage setup.
- Secure Your Gear: Keep things from falling or slipping with this tape.
- Clothing: Tape sleeves or pants to adjust wardrobe and make it look good.
Caleb only touches on a few uses of gaffers tape. It is the most important tool you can have on hand. We make it even better by offering you a 1 inch core for easier storage. No more of those big bulky rolls taking up valuable equipment storage space! Order some Ape Tape Gaffers Tape today to make your photo and video production even better.
Still wanting that 3 inch core? We have that too! Just go to the link below: